Pages

Nov 26, 2016

Finally - an update (2.0)

Went MIA for way too long! Life just got really hectic, but I am back at it a little at a time.
So, a small update!

Got a factory half built and re-did the base completely. I wanted to go a bit larger. I am finally nearly done with the US Para figs and just ordered 1 more German set, MG42 gunners. I realized I was missing this, or if I had it in mind, I have forgotten since it has been a few years now!

Here's some photos of the progress now:

Here is a view of the road leading to the Cafe de Normadie (the blue building, since re-painted it as of this evening) with the music shop on the right and the other building to the left, however I think I will move that to be near the Cafe if it will fit



 Here is the full base with the factory showing. I built the factory out of foamcore instead of plaster. The brickwork is cork cut out into brick-sizes and painted. Windows were made from clear plastic sheet and some glue!


The US Paras. I have since added another wash to the and got their eyes painted in last night! Now need to do their gear and weapons...

Finally added some paint to the plaster buildings! I miss my airbrush! :(





The Cafe repainted. Not done yet, as there is still brick work to paint and window frames to paint, too. But this was the color I was going for, and it worked out perfectly!

That's all for now, but I will be updating very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment