Pages

Sep 8, 2011

Tonight, I started work on getting the house fitted and perfectly square. While using some tape to ensure it didn't move and wiggle while I glued the inside joint, I also used some dress pins to temporarily attach the side walls to the front wall. 

First photo here is a view from the back of the building, which will be kept open. I'll be putting in some furniture, wood flooring, ceilings, wallpaper, and maybe a chandelier of some sort..I still need to consider the rooms and the layout inside the Cafe...



Second photo is just a view from the top, showing the slants where the roof will lay. The roof will have 1 dormer window in it, which I'm working on finishing this weekend.


Final photo for this evening...Just a view from the front. You can see the painter's tape used to hold the wall in place, and if you look real close, you can see the dress pins I was talking about. On the bench this weekend: trying my hand at sculpting some figures, finishing the building of the Cafe and starting work on making it look like a "real" building for my scene. I also need to finalize my plan and idea and make sure it tells the story the way I want it to. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment